Young Deacons’ Class :
Sundays at 12:00pm
Arabic Language Class:
Sundays at 12:45pm
St. Pishoy Arabic Youth & Young Couples Meeting:
Thursdays at 7:00pm – 10:00pm (Songs & Spiritual Talk; Fun, Food & Games)
Arabic Bible Study
Friday at 7:30 pm.
High School/College Youth Meeting
– Friday at 8:00 pm (No game night).
– First Friday of the month, meeting starts at 7:30 pm with game night to follow.
Adult Deacon Meeting
– Adult deacon meeting will be held every Sunday immediately after the Arabic Liturgy in the Crying Room Upstairs
– Tutoring is available for all ages!
– We are going to start taking sign-ups! Please arrange with Nader Tossoun.
– Anyone interested in Daycare
– For more information or to sign up please contact Barsoum
Rides to Church
– Anyone interested in Receiving Rides to Church on Wednesdays for the liturgy
– Please sign-up with Barsoum for arrangements
– Sunday at 12pm
– Beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels available
– Sunday at 12pm. with Ms Christine Kennedy.
The Saint Abraam Service
– This service is available to anyone who is looking for any type of help!
– Services provided include:
1. Help finding Apartments/furniture for Homes
2. Attorney Services
3. Social Security (filling out paper work/applying for disability benefits)
4. DMV Services
5. Looking for/applying to Schools (all ages)
6. Welfare (Applying for mediCal, CalWorks and much more)
7. Finding Jobs
8. And MUCH MORE!
-For more information on the things listed above or this service please contact Romany at (323)472-0716
– Please stay tuned for the launch of the service’s new website
– Anyone looking for a job please refer to the social hall board for any job openings